Every now and then bloggers take it upon themselves to acknowledge and show appreciation to their fellow bloggers. And, believe it or not, the sweet, down to earth and totally relatable mommy blogger over at Thecolouredfulwife has been so kind as to share the love with yours truly.
So this is how this works: I now have to tell readers 7 things about myself that they don't already know. So here goes:
1) I have been a HUGE Michael Jackson fan since the early '80s. When he came to SA, I was chosen from a group of screaming fans to meet him. I remember every word of our conversation.
2) My ideal day would be spent in bed watching comedies and eating chocolate
3) I have secret fantasies about saving the world - not necessarily wearing a cape and a mask (although that too would be cool) - but more along the lines of combatting world hunger or negotiating peace in the Middle East.
4) I secretly fantasise about a career in magazine journalism when I grow up
5) When I was little, I wanted to be a detective like Nancy Drew.
6) I have 2 brothers who are younger than me, but who tower above me, making me look like a dwarf
7) I am addicted to the comedy series F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I've lost count of how many times I watched all ten series. It provides me with raucous belly laughs no matter what my mood.
And now it's my turn to spread the love by nominating 5-10 blogs I admire. Some of the blogs I've chosen are hugely popular and have already been nominated numerous times, but I just want to add my voice to those of their other adoring fans:
So here they are (in no particular order):
Thanks again to Thecolouredfulwife. You rock!