Monday 25 June 2012

Monday morning playdate and Mouille Point outing

This morning Nuha had a playdate near the city at about 9:00. Shakeel (13) stayed home with his buddy who slept over, while Tharaa (10) and Aisha (2) went with to drop our reluctant little social butterfly at her playdate. (She spent the night tossing and turning, stressing about today - no prizes for guessing after whom she takes).

After dropping her off, we headed down to Mouille Point for a few minutes to enjoy the fresh ocean air. I can't think of a better way to have started the day.







Nuha arrived home a half hour ago, announcing what a wonderful time she had had with her little friend. And now she's in tears - because her sisters had had fun without her. So typical.

[pls excuse the picture quality - once again I'd forgotten my camera at home (useless blogger that I am) and had to take these with hubby's phone (because I'd forgotten my own phone at home as well) ]

No comments: